We can help with Medicare
How Can Apex Help Me?
- Complimentary in-home consultation to discuss your needs.
- Asset protection now and for the legacy you want to leave.
- Assurance that your loved ones are provided for should something happen to you.
- Personalized guidance through Medicare & Medicare Part D plans.
- New to Medicare and just turning 65? Mark will ensure that you understand all of your options and select the best plan for your life and health needs.
- Already on Medicare? Mark will evaluate any areas that could be improved upon based on your unique situation. He can oftentimes help you save money on your current plan, or he can find a different plan that may better suit your needs.
HEALTH SERVICES OFFERED
Assistance with Medicare services at no charge
- Initial enrollment (turning 65) or changing of the current plan
- Medicare Supplements
- Medicare Part D guidance & placement
- Medicare Advantage
- Hospital Indemnity Plans to cover those gaps within Medicare Advantage plans
- Term & Whole Life Plans (Ages 0-65+)
- Juvenile Policies – Phenomenal for new parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles to provide for those new family members.
- Cancer, Heart Attack, & Stroke Policies
- Final Expense Policies
- Long Term Care Solutions
WEALTH SERVICES OFFERED
- Guaranteed Interest Rate Contracts
- 401K Rollovers
- CD & IRA Transfers (non-taxable events)
Meet the Founder and Owner of Apex Health & Wealth – Mark Roberts
Whether it’s family, friends, or members of his community, Mark’s passion is helping people. By focusing on the education side of insurance, he is able to present and explain options that can better his client’s situations. With 32+ companies to choose from, Mark is able to lock in the best rates, companies, and plans to fit his client’s unique needs.
Mark offers complimentary in-home consultations for comfort and convenience. To set up a consultation or for additional information, contact him via the form below.
"*" indicates required fields